A. For all types of investors:
Request for investment project implementation (apdx I.1, Circular 16/2015/TT-BKHĐT)
Investment project proposal (apdx I.2)
Investment project proposal (apdx I.3, Circular 16/2015/TT-BKHĐT)
Proposal of land use demand
Copy of rental agreement or other documents confirm that investor have right to use location
(In case the project does not suggest Goverment allocate land, lease land or permit converse land use purpose)
Technical using explanation
Business cooperation contract
signed by investors
Passport or Vietnamese ID card of the people submitting the application/collecting result (original)
to present at the counter
Consular legalized copy of 2 latest years audited financial report
Certified translation of legalized copy of 2 latest years audited financial report
I. For individual investors:
Authenticated copy of passport or Vietnamese ID card of investor
II. For foreign corporate investors (for Vietnamese corporate investors, the legalized copy and Vietnamese version of following documents shall be replaced by authenticated copy only):
Certified translation of legalized copy of certificate of incorporation/business registration
Certified translation of power of attorney from investor to representative
Authenticated copy of passport or Vietnamese ID card of legal representative
III. For case that investors authorize other person to submit application file and receive result:
Power of attorney from the investor to the authorized person/authority
* For projects with investment intent decised by Prime Minister, National Assembly, supplement:
Plan of clearance, immigration, resettlement
Preliminary assessment of environmental impacts, environmental protection measures
Assessment of impact, economic efficiency – social of investment project
Mechanisms, specific policies proposing
- For project with investment intent decised by Province's People Committee:
+ For project regulated at Article 32, Law on Investment 2014 (unless project regulated at Clause 2, Article 32): maximum 20 days; number of set of document: 04
+ For project having investment capital from 5 billion dong or more, regulated at Clause 2, Article 31 of Law on Investment 2014, suittable with approved planning: maximum 19 working days; number of set of document: 06.
- For project with investment intent decised by Prime Minister: maximum 39 working days; number of set of document: 08.
- For project with investment intent decised by National Assembly: following program and session of National Assembly; number of set of document: 21.
Waiting time in queue:
Attention at counter:
Min. 5mn - Max. 15mn
Waiting time until next step:
Min. 19 days - Max. 39 days
Law No. 67/2014/QH13 dated November 26 of the National Assembly on Investment
articles 23, 46, 47, 48
Decree No. 118/2015/ND-CP of the Government dated November 12, 2015 providing guidelines for implementation of a number of articles of Law on Investment
articles 9, 44, 45, 49, 55
Circular No. 16/2015/TT-BKHDT of the Ministry of Planning and Investment dated November 18, 2015 issuing standard forms for conducting investment procedures and report on investment in Vietnam
articles apdxI.1, I.2, I.3
1. For projects below 300billion VND: 1 set of original and 2 sets of copies of documents are required for submission. For projects of 300 billion VND or above: 2 sets of original and 7 sets of copies of documents are required for submission.
2. All foreign documents must be translated and certified by an authorized translator or translation organizations.
3. Foreign passports can be authenticated by any district or commune level people’s committee with no need for consular legalization.
Who certified this information ?
Mr. Nguyễn CHÍ HIẾN, Director,